- Seals out white light during the loading process
- Can help reduce energy costs in temperature controlled environments
- Available in a variety of sizes and configurations to accommodate complex applications
- Wide variety of fabrics available to ensure years of trouble free service in the harshest conditions
- Soft sided shelters can withstand incidental impacts from trailers
- For customers with controlled environments (food production, etc.), and a variety of trailers a dock shelter is a must. This product will eliminate white light around the loading dock during operation.
- Provides an effective seal against white light and can be used with a variety of different sized trailers and is ideal for larger door openings.
- Premium quality fabrics and soft-sided designs ensure years of reliable service.
GET AN IMMEDIATE QUOTE
Talk to a representative now:
Or have a representative call you:
Selecting loading dock equipment for your next project can be difficult. Using our specifications will provide you with accurate information so you can make an informed decision. Specifications allow contractors and architects to compare products in the most concise way possible. Making an apples-to-apples comparison has never been easier.
LOCAL IN STOCK AND NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Mechanical Dock Levelers
Mechanical dock levelers are manual, spring driven levelers perfect for lower volume operations.
Edge of Dock Levelers
Edge mount levelers that are ideal for operations that have little variability in trailer height.
Air Powered Dock Levelers
Reliable, automatic levelers that are driven by inflation and deflation of an air bladder.
Hydraulic Dock Levelers
Built for high capacity environments, hydraulic levelers are durable and reliable.
Dock seals are foam pads that a trailer compresses when it backs in and comes to rest against the dock bumpers.
Shelters surround door openings, shielding products and workers from weather.
Vehicle restraints prevent a trailer from leaving the dock while loading or unloading.
Doors are available in virtually any size to accommodate your needs. We offer all types of doors.
High Speed Doors
High speed doors are ideal for operations that open and close doors frequently throughout the day.
High velocity, low speed fans help save on energy costs and keep your warehouse comfortable.