- Push button activation
- LED lights improve visibility and communication between employees and truck drivers
- A complete line-up of restraints to accommodate all types of trailers including lift gates and oversea containers
- Rugged design means restraints can withstand up to 35,000 lbs. of pull-out force.
- Low-profile and non-impactable designs
- Dock leveler and/or door interlock capability
- Designed to meet 1998 NHTSA regulations
- Designed to improve communication between employees and truck drivers, vehicle restraints improve safety and efficiency at the loading dock.
- A variety of styles are available to suit every type of trailer including lift gates, oversea containers, and OTR trailers.
- Interlocking vehicle restraints with loading docks and overhead doors ensures safety for employees at the loading dock.
GET AN IMMEDIATE QUOTE
Talk to a representative now:
Or have a representative call you:
Selecting loading dock equipment for your next project can be difficult. Using our specifications will provide you with accurate information so you can make an informed decision. Specifications allow contractors and architects to compare products in the most concise way possible. Making an apples-to-apples comparison has never been easier.
LOCAL IN STOCK AND NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Mechanical Dock Levelers
Mechanical dock levelers are manual, spring driven levelers perfect for lower volume operations.
Edge of Dock Levelers
Edge mount levelers that are ideal for operations that have little variability in trailer height.
Air Powered Dock Levelers
Reliable, automatic levelers that are driven by inflation and deflation of an air bladder.
Hydraulic Dock Levelers
Built for high capacity environments, hydraulic levelers are durable and reliable.
Dock seals are foam pads that a trailer compresses when it backs in and comes to rest against the dock bumpers.
Shelters surround door openings, shielding products and workers from weather.
Vehicle restraints prevent a trailer from leaving the dock while loading or unloading.
Doors are available in virtually any size to accommodate your needs. We offer all types of doors.
High Speed Doors
High speed doors are ideal for operations that open and close doors frequently throughout the day.
High velocity, low speed fans help save on energy costs and keep your warehouse comfortable.