Hydraulic Dock Leveler
- Push button control box.
- Structural steel support members and safety legs.
- Patented Fluid logic block reduces the number of moving parts.
- Low pressure 225 psi hollow ram hoist cylinder.
- Automatic retracting lip cylinder.
- Integral temperproof velocity safety stop.
- Deck mounted pump and motor.
- 3-wheel for truck protection.
Auto return to dock (ARTD).
- Overhead door interlock (dry terminal).
- Capacities up to 120,000 lbs (comparitive industry rating).
- For heavy duty, premium loading docks that provides unmatched efficiency and safety, a hydraulic leveler is the best option.
- Patented fluid logic blocks reduce the number of moving parts and increase control and stability.
- Available in a range of sizes and capacities up to 120,000 lbs CIR (comparitive industry rating).
GET AN IMMEDIATE QUOTE
Talk to a representative now:
Or have a representative call you:
Selecting loading dock equipment for your next project can be difficult. Using our specifications will provide you with accurate information so you can make an informed decision. Specifications allow contractors and architects to compare products in the most concise way possible. Making an apples-to-apples comparison has never been easier.
LOCAL IN STOCK AND NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Mechanical Dock Levelers
Mechanical dock levelers are manual, spring driven levelers perfect for lower volume operations.
Edge of Dock Levelers
Edge mount levelers that are ideal for operations that have little variability in trailer height.
Air Powered Dock Levelers
Reliable, automatic levelers that are driven by inflation and deflation of an air bladder.
Hydraulic Dock Levelers
Built for high capacity environments, hydraulic levelers are durable and reliable.
Dock seals are foam pads that a trailer compresses when it backs in and comes to rest against the dock bumpers.
Shelters surround door openings, shielding products and workers from weather.
Vehicle restraints prevent a trailer from leaving the dock while loading or unloading.
Doors are available in virtually any size to accommodate your needs. We offer all types of doors.
High Speed Doors
High speed doors are ideal for operations that open and close doors frequently throughout the day.
High velocity, low speed fans help save on energy costs and keep your warehouse comfortable.