High Speed Doors
- Designed for demanding high speed, high cycle applications where environmental control & energy conservation are paramount.
- Peak speeds of 120 inches per second, air transfer between rooms is reduced.
- Innovations include soft curtain technology for safety and automatic reinsertion of the curtain in case of accidental impact.
- Keep strong winds, rain, snow, dirt, drafts and extreme temperatures outside your facility. Protects your interior spaces against these elements.
- Quiet operation, low-friction technology guarantees silent open and close on certain models.
- Patented Side Guide technology eliminates wear prone weather-strip systems.
- Advanced control and drive systems provide greater reliability and reduced maintenance.
GET AN IMMEDIATE QUOTE
Talk to a representative now:
Or have a representative call you:
Selecting loading dock equipment for your next project can be difficult. Using our specifications will provide you with accurate information so you can make an informed decision. Specifications allow contractors and architects to compare products in the most concise way possible. Making an apples-to-apples comparison has never been easier.
LOCAL IN STOCK AND NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Mechanical Dock Levelers
Mechanical dock levelers are manual, spring driven levelers perfect for lower volume operations.
Edge of Dock Levelers
Edge mount levelers that are ideal for operations that have little variability in trailer height.
Air Powered Dock Levelers
Reliable, automatic levelers that are driven by inflation and deflation of an air bladder.
Hydraulic Dock Levelers
Built for high capacity environments, hydraulic levelers are durable and reliable.
Dock seals are foam pads that a trailer compresses when it backs in and comes to rest against the dock bumpers.
Shelters surround door openings, shielding products and workers from weather.
Vehicle restraints prevent a trailer from leaving the dock while loading or unloading.
Doors are available in virtually any size to accommodate your needs. We offer all types of doors.
High Speed Doors
High speed doors are ideal for operations that open and close doors frequently throughout the day.
High velocity, low speed fans help save on energy costs and keep your warehouse comfortable.